Level 1 (Shoden) is all about Self Healing and Healing Others. Become attuned to this wonderful Spiritual White Light Energy of Reiki and feel empowered to help yourself and or others around you. Family, Friends, Pets, Gardens, and so much more. The More you use this energy, the more empowered you will become.
Welcome to the Beautiful Central Coast of NSW where this workshop will be held. Enjoying the use of Natural Sunlight, right opposite The Beautiful and Tranquil Ettalong Beach, make this day a Spiritual one to remember.
- Learn the History of Usui Reiki and how one Man changed the course of history with his desire to see everyone know how easy it is to live with this gift, using it to heal ourselves, and others.
- Learn the importance of the Gassho Meditation and other meditative techniques that will help empower you on a daily basis to enrich your life spiritually, mentally and physically.
- Learn to change your mindset and live by the Five Precepts that Mikao Usui introduced to his students, brought in from his Taoist Buddhist knowledge.
- Learn the Step by Step Self Healing Technique to follow each and every day to bring yourself less pain, more action, more quality of life and LIVE every day to the fullest.
- Learn the Step by Step Healing Techniques to use on other people, animals, plants and much more in order
to give of yourself so that quality of life can be shared.
Who is Reiki good for?
As a Spiritual Healing Energy, Reiki is good for anyone to learn. However the benefits are huge to those who are in long term constant pain and or illness. For those who wish to learn Reiki it is a good basis for Animal Healing, or Plant Healing. It is also great for use with Healing in the Spirit World.
Receive a Manual & Certificate from Reiki Master Practitioner/Teacher Sandy Cee.
Go onto her E-Mailing list to always have the opportunity to ask questions, discuss any matter in the future.
B.Y.O. – Water, Lunch & Cup (Tea/Coffee Provided)
$200 per person.
Wear comfortable clothing
Bring Reiki Journal to Take notes and keep.
Book Now to Reserve your seat as places are limited. Just click on the Paymate Logo below to make your payment by secure gateway.